Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back-Up to September: Founder's Plaza (Part I)



I love being at home with the kids and have the ability to take them to places and teach them things. I've had it in my mind to take them to the Founder's Plaza at DFW Airport to watch the planes come in. But I hadn't realized that they had moved it from the south side of the airport to the north side. A few weeks later, after researching the new site, I loaded up the kids (and used the new Lewisville Toll Bridge) and we went to the airport with some friends to watch the airplanes come in.


The kids just loved it! I don't think that Marshall really paid any attention to planes before, but after our little trip the kids, even Chloe will look up in the sky when they hear an airplane. Marshall is so cute. He will point and shout "Big Big Big."


No comments:

Post a Comment